EVERY TUESDAY, BEGINNING MAY 6, 2014
INFORMATION AND RULES OF PLAY
- PCC 9-Hole Ladies League organized play is open to all who wish to join in organized play.
- Pre-posted information for weekly contests will be available at the Pro Shop.
- Cancellation: Rain/weather policy: play will be cancelled when the club closes the course due to weather. Vouchers will be issued to prepaid players. If you have started play, this includes prepaid and pay as you play members, and completed fewer than 4 holes a voucher for 9 holes will be issued.All members that have a Tee time and need to cancel should call the pro shop before noon of league day. If this procedure is not followed prepaid members will not get a voucher, and pay as you play members will be charged on their credit cards.
- There will also be a year end tournament – date to be announced
Sign in/Sign out Procedures
- All players must check in with Pro at Pro Shop desk before play begins
- Sign-in on weekly sheet in Pro Shop.
- Sign-out in Grill room by transferring information from score card to weekly sheet in appropriate boxes (gross scores & point scores)
- Leave all score cards signed and dated in Grill room
- The 9 holes of play will be the front 9, from the RED tees
- Each player will play their own card
- Each player will sign and date their own card
- Each player will play from tee to hole
- To keep the pace of play if not on green at double par, pick up ball bring to edge of green for putting, no points awarded
- At end of play, total your gross & point scores on your card
- If weekly contest requires a score total (like fewest putts), put total in LOWER RIGHT CORNER of your card
Questions, comments or suggestions please contact Jo Roenick