INFORMATION AND RULES OF PLAY
- PCC 9-Hole Ladies League is open to all ladies of all abilities.
- Pre-posted information for weekly contests will be available at the Pro Shop on the lady’s bulletin board.
- Cancellation: Rain/weather policy: play will be cancelled when the club closes the course due to weather. (Please check your email for any cancellations on the day of play). If you have started play, and completed fewer than 4 holes, a voucher for 9 holes will be issued.
- On League Day, all ladies who have a Tee-Time and cannot play, need to cancel that Tee-Time before noon on play day. You may be charged if you do not cancel.
- Players who want to attend the annual banquet and only participate in one session, will pay a minimal fee for banquet cost.
- 3 sessions of 7 weeks
$168.00 walking – per session – Prepay or $24 Weekly pay
$203.00 with cart – per session – Prepay or $29 Weekly pay
- Application must be filled out, fees prepaid (if elected) prior to each session
- $40.00 league fee to be paid at the start of each session upon application
- Spring: May 5 to June 16
- Summer: June 23 to August 4
- Fall: August 11 to September 22
- Tee times will start at 3:15 pm till dusk (exception: Bernadina League tees off from 4:48 to 5:07)
- There will also be a year end tournament – September 30th
Sign in/Sign out Procedures ~
- ALL LADIES must check in with Pro at Pro Shop desk before play begins
- Sign-in on weekly sheet in Pro Shop.
- Sign-out in Grill room by transferring information from score card to weekly sheet in appropriate boxes (gross scores & point scores)
- Leave all score cards SIGNED and DATED in Grill room
The Play ~
- The 9 holes of play will be the front 9 from the RED tees
- Each player will play their own card
- Each player will sign and date their own card
- Each player will play from tee to hole
- To keep the pace of play: if not on green at double par, pick up ball and drop short of green to putt out (no points awarded)
- At end of play, total your gross & point scores on your card
- If weekly contest requires a score total (like fewest putts), put total in LOWER RIGHT CORNER of your card
The Point System
All new applicants will start with a 10 quota (the number of points a player attempts to achieve), former players will use their last quota number. All players should have completed an INDEX card with name & contact #
The points are as follows:
2 under = 6 pts, 1 under = 5 pts, par = 4 pts, 1 over = 3 pts, 2 over = 2 pts, 3 over = 1 pt
Questions, comments or suggestions please contact Jo Roenick