Thursday Night League 9/15/22 Results
1st Place Team:
2nd Place Team:
3rd Place Team:
1st Individual Quota:
Rich Lyons +4.5
CTP #3 – Rich Lyons 2″
CTP #7 – Tom Long 9’1″
Rich Lyons #3
Steve MacKenzie #9
Devyn Flipp #2 (2)
Rich Lyons #3 (1)
Al Freeman #4 (2)
*All other skins squashed.
*Please remember to book tee-times each week that you plan to play and cancel if you can’t make it.
Thursday Night League (T-N-L)
First 9 Holes
Reserve a Tee Time between 10 am & 6 pm
Open to Members & Non-Members
Must Have USGA Handicap
Men and Women Welcome
Pay league fee weekly ($20)
Regular green fee rates apply
Questions – Email Jay@PembrokeGolf.com
-2 Closest to the Pin Winners
-Individual Quota Winners
-Blind Draw Team Quota Winners (Teams of 3 are drawn)
-Gross & Net Skins
Quota Scoring System:
Double Bogey or Higher – 0 points
Bogey – 1 point
Par – 2 points
Birdie – 4 points
Eagle – 8 points
How is your quota determined?
Step 1: Based on your handicap index, your course handicap is determined from the white tees.
Ex.) A 5.3 USGA handicap index, converts to a 7 course handicap from the white tees.
Step 2: Subtract this CH from 36, and then divide that result by 2; this is your starting quota for 9 holes.
Ex.) 36 – 7 = 29….29 / 2 = 14.5 9-hole starting quota
Step 3: Using the above quota point system, your total number of quota points will be determined. In the exampled scenario, if the golfer with the 7 course handicap accumulates 16 points, their quota score for the round would be +1.5. If they accumulated 12 points, their quota score for the round would be -2.5.
Rules of Play:
• USGA Rules Govern all Play. Play is from the white tees, except play the red tees on #3.
• You may lift, clean, and place within 6 inches of where your ball lies. HOWEVER, you must not improve the balls position from rough to fairway, sand trap to rough etc. If your ball lands in the rough, play it within the 6 inch rule while keeping the ball in the rough.
• In the interest of pace of play, if you are at double bogey or higher and will accumulate zero points for that hole please move things along. Your position on the golf course is directly behind the group in front of you, not directly in front of the group behind you.
• -Turn in Scorecards at Pro Shop or Grill Room Upon Completion. You can also email a picture of your scorecard to Jay@Pembrokegolf.com
• -Scoring will be completed on Friday and winnings can be picked up in the Pro Shop
*Reminder tee-times will NOT be held week to week. You must book your tee-times every week (Tee-times can be made 7 days in advance).